Wine and Gin Festival Early Bird Ticket
What more do you want from a Saturday afternoon in September than enjoying the best English wines and gins listening to some live music. Well, how about coming to the Wine and Gin festival, presented by The English Vine, set in the new idyllic Salary Brook Vineyard. Could be heaven if the sun comes out!
So, bring your camping chairs, picnic blankets and family and friends.
The festival will include:
- The largest selection of English Wine at any festival
- A Sparkling wine bar
- Local gin from Essex Spirits Co
- Cider from Big Bear Cider Mill
- Plus Ale and soft drinks
- Live musicians from 2pm featuring Eleanor Grant and her band
- Food stalls including BBQ, hog roast, charcuterie and cheeses
And much more
As an added bonus with the early bird ticket you get £5 off the normal price.
Entry from 12pm, event ends 7.30pm. Terms & Conditions apply
Unit price per