Wine, Gin and Jazz Early Bird Ticket
What more do you want from a Saturday afternoon in September than enjoying the best English wines and gins listening to quality Jazz and funk musicians. Well, how about coming to the Wine, Gin & Jazz festival, presented by The English Vine, set in the new idyllic Redbrook Estate Vineyard with a complimentary glass of Redbrook white wine as you enter. Could be heaven if the sun comes out!
So, bring your camping chairs, picnic blankets and family and friends.
The festival will include:
- The largest selection of English Wine at any festival
- A Sparkling wine bar
- Local gin from Essex Spirits Co
- Cider from Big Bear Cider Mill
- Plus Ale and soft drinks
- Live Jazz musicians from 2pm including Eleanor Grant and her band (more to be announced)
- Food stalls including paella, BBQ, hog roast, charcuterie and cheeses
- Complimentary glass of Redbrook Estate Bacchus White wine (over 18's only)
And much more
As an added bonus with the early bird ticket you get £10 off the normal price.
Entry from 12pm, event ends 8.30pm. Terms & Conditions apply
Unit price per