Organic & Vegan
Essex Citrus Dry Gin
The only way should always be gin
- ABV 40%
- ESSEX, ENGLAND
WHAT DO THEY SAY?
Essex Citrus Dry Gin is a take on the classic ‘London Dry’ Gin style, it is different in name but only slightly different in style due to the ‘high tech’ production methods used.
What you will find in the bottle is a very traditional style of gin, slightly refined with uplifted flavours from Zane's distilling methods:
- Juniper leads from the front
- Followed closely by flavoursome citrus accompaniments of Lime & Grapefruit
- Balance, depth and warmth come from a small amount of cinnamon & nutmeg
- Traditional botanicals of coriander seed and orris root round off this gin
- Finally, lemon verbena and a few leaves from Zane's grandmother's bay leaf tree in her back garden to give the gin a herbaceous balance
WHAT DOES THE ENGLISH VINE SAY?
Wine and Gin are great bed fellows - they are the reason behind many great occasions and memories. As such, it is great to add our first gin to our portfolio.
This super Essex Citrus Dry Gin is Zane's first 'born' spirit. Zane is our fellow Essex-boy, and passionate spirit maker, working local to us and building his spirits range each day. His knowledge and expertise in cocktail making, and amazing feel for taste and flavours has led to a superb range of spirits.
TRY THIS IF YOU LIKE:
Classic dry gin
Regular price £30.59 Buy Any Twelve £33.99 Per Bottle
Unit price per